Share This Article
Armada – New and Exclusive Mini Game of MyStake
Online Casino MyStake has an entirely new mini-game – Armada. It is different from every other game the audience has ever seen in the industry. We’ve always been blown away by MyStake’s selection of Casino Mini Games. Icefield, Chicken, Dino, and Aqua Rings have all achieved remarkable success. These mini-games all share one thing in common: their overall profitability. The massive RTP ratio of 99% that MyStake Mini Games have makes them the most lucrative games in the market. They are all based on luck and chance, just like Armada, but in a different way. The special thing about the new game is that the skills might also come in handy. If you have ever played a well-known game around the world – Sea Battle, you will see the similarities in an instant.
Sea Battle is a classic board game that can be played with two or more players. The game is also known as “Battleship” or “Battleships.”
How to Play “Battleships”
To play Sea Battle, you will need a board (which can be drawn on paper or played on a computer or smartphone), a set of ships (which can be represented by physical game pieces or virtual tokens), and a way to keep track of hits and misses (such as using a pen or pencil to mark the board).
Here’s how to play:
- Set up the board: Firstly, each player places their ships on the board. Afterward, ships must be placed horizontally or vertically and may not overlap.
- Take turns: Players take turns trying to sink each other’s ships by guessing the coordinates of the squares on the board where they think the ships are located.
- Mark hits and misses: When a player guesses a coordinate where their opponent’s ship is located, they mark the square with a hit. If the guess is incorrect, the square is marked with a miss.
- Sink the ships: The first player to sink all of their opponent’s ships wins the game.
There are many variations of Sea Battle, and the specific rules may vary depending on the version you are playing. Some versions may have additional rules or variations, such as allowing players to rotate their ships or adding additional types of ships with different lengths.
As we have already mentioned, this game is exclusively made for the online casino MyStake. This means it will not be available to play on any other platform. If you want to try it out immediately, you will see a small gift from the team of MyStakeSports below. Check for the section called “Armada – Promo Code.”
Review of the new Mini Game – Armada
As you might already know, Armada is a term often used to refer to a fleet of ships, especially one assembled for military purposes. In this context, Armada is not a specific historical event but a term used to describe various naval forces throughout history.
Spain has a long history of naval power, and the Spanish Armada was a fleet of ships that was assembled and deployed by the Spanish monarchy in the 16th and 17th centuries. The most famous Spanish Armada was the one that was sent to invade England in 1588 during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I. This Armada was a large and powerful fleet intended to transport an army from Spain to England and secure a foothold on the English coast. However, the Armada was defeated by the English navy and was unable to achieve its objectives. The failure of the Spanish Armada was a significant turning point in the Anglo-Spanish War and marked the beginning of the decline of Spanish naval power.
This historical knowledge will hardly help you to win in the Mini Game though…
How to Play Armada
Firstly, there are 4 different types of battleships in the game of Armada. Other than the battleships, players can also hit 2 other objects – Skulls and Mines. The Skull is the symbol you should definitely avoid. Once you hit them, it is Game Over, and you lose all the accumulated progress. As for the mines, as you can see from the photo above, there are 3 types of mines: 9x, 3x, and 2x. Consecutively, Mines give players some extra shots. To sum up, you can see the quantity of all the symbols of the new mini-game Armada in the simplified table down below:
|Size of the Battleships||Quantity||Symbols||Quantity|
The board or map containing the numerals 1–10 and the letters A–J is displayed in 10×10 dimensions. In sum, there are 100 boxes. On the covered map, 10 ships have been randomly placed. Besides, there are set, unchangeable numbers of ships on the board. Due to size differences, different ships take up varying numbers of boxes.
Twenty out of a total of 100 boxes are filled with various ship components. You possess 5 mines. The quantity of the bombs decreases as you miss the correct box, but they do not diminish if you hit the target. You have a total of five lives.
Unless it’s a single box ship, you can’t guess the size of the ship after striking the target. The smallest ship will instantly explode if you hit it, giving you a chance to withdraw your rewards. If you’ve already hit a larger ship, you should keep striking it horizontally or vertically until it is totally submerged (the ship’s shape cannot be diagonal). The cashout feature won’t work until the entire ship has been sunk. If you take out 1/4, 2/4, or 3/4 of the ship, you are not given the option of cashing out.
Armada – How to Win
In this section, we are going to display a few strategies in order to maximize the chances of winning in the new mini-game of MyStake – Armada:
- Use a combination of guessing and logic: Try to use a combination of guessing and logic when choosing where to attack. For example, if you’ve hit a ship with an empty space on one side and a ship on the other, the ship is likely in the direction of the empty space.
- Be strategic with your attacks: Instead of randomly guessing locations, try to use a more strategic approach. For example, if you’ve hit a ship, try to attack the spaces around it to try to sink it as quickly as possible.
- The “pyramid” strategy is a technique that can be used in the game of Battleships. It involves starting at the center of the grid and working your way outwards in a pyramid-like pattern, therefore, systematically attacking a series of adjacent squares. The goal of this strategy is to cover as much of the grid as possible in a systematic way, thus, increasing the chances of hitting one of your opponent’s ships. One advantage of the pyramid strategy is that it allows you to cover a large area of the grid quickly and efficiently. It also helps to reduce the likelihood of missing a ship, as you are systematically covering every square on the grid. However, the pyramid strategy is not without its weaknesses. Additionally, it can be predictable and may allow your opponent to anticipate your moves, making it easier for them to defend their ships. It is also not as effective at finding ships that are positioned in the corners of the grid, as the pyramid pattern does not cover those areas as thoroughly. Overall, the pyramid strategy can be a useful tool in the game of Battleships. Still, it is important to consider its strengths and limitations and use them in combination with other strategies to maximize your chances of winning.
Armada – Promo Code
If you liked the description of MyStake’s new exclusive game – Armada, then we have a surprise for you. Feel free to register on MyStake using our promo code that you can see below. Thus, you will get 5 free spins that you can use to discover the atmosphere and see if you like the game yourself.
Other Mini Games on MyStake
MyStake also has some other exclusive mini-games other than Armada. Accordingly, you can see the list of the most exciting ones down below:
Quizzes by MyStakeSports
💬 Guess if the Quote is True or False
🎭 Guess the Logos of the Clubs